Monday, March 3, 2014

Teenbeat Show #13

Just when you thought it's safe to turn on the ( internet ) radio Mr. Splendid is back from hibernation ! 

No special theme this time , just great teenbeat from all over the world - well mainly the US . 

If you share my love of trebly guitars you'll enjoy this show .




Mountain Men - Too Many People  ( EOS / UK )
Intruders - I'll Go On  ( Marlo / US )
Pastels - Why Don't You Me  ( Century / US )
Uniteds - Lucky End  ( Dr. Rolf Binder / Ger )
Fab Phatons - I've Got That Feeling  ( Unique / US )
Shadows - She's Like That  ( Gold Standard )
Gemini V - I'm That Man  ( Trend / Aus )
Coming Times - Pork & Beans  ( Josie / US )
Intruders - Now That You Know  ( IT / US )
Cutaways - I'll Never Fall In Love Again  ( Sur Speed / US )
Fearsome Five - It's Alright  ( Fearsome / US )
Rogues - I'm Not That Way At All  ( Sto-Va-Co / US )
Canadian Rogues - Have You Found Somebody New  ( Fuller / US )
Pastels - How Many Nights  ( Century / US )
Steadfasts - Girl Be Steadfast ( Engelbert Schmaus / Ger )
Aztecs - World Of Woe  ( Julian / US )
Bacardis - This Time  ( Midgard / US )
Wonders - I'm Not Willin'  ( MMC / US )
Cobras - If I Can't Believe Her  ( Scoop / US )

Anders Nelson & Kontinentals - Listen To My Plea  ( Anette / Swe )
Nomads - Hey Little Girl  ( Grampian / UK )
Rovin' Flames - Seven Million People ( Tampa Bay / US )
St. Petersburg Paradox - Where's She Gone ( -- / US )
Insect - Pitch Me Out  ( Delta / NL )

0 comments:

Post a Comment