Monday, June 3, 2013

Teenbeat Show - Cover Me!!

This show started to develop when I saw a label shot of the Litter - Legal Matter that my pal Ben O. posted on FB. That reminded me of how I liked to spin this together with the Who and the Evil when I was djing .
The common denominator being they are all cover versions of wellknown songs that are better than the original . Now I won't claim this for all the cover versions in this show , but at least they all add something to the original . Some use a different arrangement , some have more energy ... I hope you'll enjoy them ! Mr. Splendid.

D - Coys - Bad Times  ( Columbia / Aus )
Jay Jays - Shake It Some More  ( Philips / NL )
Sooner Or Later - Night Time ( Fontana / Sw )
Who - Last Time  ( Track / UK )
Litter - Legal Matter  ( Scotty / US)
Evil - Whatcha Gonna Do About It  ( Living Legend / US )
Wild Colonials - Get The Picture  ( HMV / Aus )
Downliners Sect - Why Don't You Smile Now ( Columbia / Sw )
Fabs - That's The Bag I'm In  ( Cottonball / US )
Mods - Empty Heart  ( Knight / US )
Oscar & the Majestics - I Can't Explain  ( USA / US )
Vyt - Why Do I Cry  ( CBS / Aus )
Sounds Like Us - Outside Chance ( Jill Ann / US )
Y'Alls - Run For Your Life  ( Ruff / US )
Limeys - Cara-Lin  ( Decca / UK )
Little Darlings - Little Bit Of Soul  ( Fontana / UK )
State Of Mind - Move  ( Chavis / US )
Dynasty - I'm Crying  ( Royal Court / US )
Spirits - Almost There  ( Scene / US )
Little Boy Blues - I Can Only Give You Everything  ( IRC / US )
Allusions - Gypsy Woman  ( Parlophone / Aus )
Flies - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone  ( Decca / UK )
Loose Ends - Taxman  ( Decca / UK )
Beachers - Not Fade Away  ( Columbia / Sw )

0 comments:

Post a Comment