Thursday, May 30, 2013

Action Time Radio - Episode 9

ATR Logo photo ATRBlogBanner.jpg

Thanks for tuning in, that was capital fun! I mentioned I thought Impala was from Knoxville, but they were actually from Memphis...my bad! Anyway, they were a phenomenally cool instro band back in the 1990s, well worth digging further into. I promise to play more from them, on occasion, in future shows.

Anyway, we're done for another week, and here's what we played today over at Action Time Radio:

1. Red Squares – You Can Be My Baby
2. The Dirty Shames – I Don’t Care
3. The Cynics – Way It’s Gotta Be
4. The Hard Lessons – I Can’t Stand It
5. Impala – Anna Vienna
6. The Kinks – Till The End Of The Day
7. The Mods – I Give You An Inch (And You Take A Mile)
8. The Mockingbirds – You Stole My Love
9. Mas Shake! – What A Love (Que Amor)
10. Blair 1523 – On The Rise
11. The Majority – Running Away With My Baby
12. Shapes Have Fangs – Shapes Theme/Only Blood
13. John Barry Orchestra – Beat Girl
14. Zorba & the Greeks – One & Only Girl
15. The Acrylic Tones – John
16. The Action – I’ll Keep Holding On
17. The Cryptics – You’re Evil
18. The Green Hornets – You Got It Wrong
19. The Now Time Delegation – Bert’s Apple Crumble

As Paul Weller once sang, here comes the weekend, the weekend starts here. Enjoy, and do please tune in next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment