Thursday, July 5, 2012

Featured series 2012 #7 The Basements

A series in which we spotlight some selected new and upcoming releases that are featured more prominently during the NOW Sound on Yeah Right Radio.

The Basements - I'm Dead The Greek garage scene seems to be blooming like never before, isolated from what's going on in the garage scene in main Europe, they got their own style going.

Traditionally moody but with a kick in your face attitude, the state of things as they happen prove to be a perfect breeding ground for garage bands.

With their debut album I'm Dead on Lost in Tyme Records, The Basements have a notably strong follow-up of their 2010 7" EP 'Heart of Stone'. This is the sound if Wild Evel would have been Greek!

The Basements (LP)
I'm Dead
Label: Lost In Tyme Records LIT33-001 (2012)


1. Wrong
2. Wise Man
3. Travel Every Night
4. I Don’t Want You No More
5. Stray Mood
6. I'm Dead
7. What’s Going On
8. Go Away
9. I Wanna Come Back
10. She Put Me Down
11. Run Away Run
12. Hands Of Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment