Thursday, January 16, 2014

Action Time Radio - Episode 42

ATR Logo photo ATRBlogBanner.jpg

Welcome to today's show, thanks for joining us for the ride! Today we're featuring one of the latest creations outta the Toe Rag studios and Medway scene, the latest reunion, of sorts, involving Delmonas, Headcoatees, and plenty more. I present to you today, The Shall-I-Say-Quois' debut EP on Damaged Goods Records. A tidy six track EP it is, too, full of piss and vinegar and fun, all we've come to expect from the likes of Kyra Lubella, Ludella Black and Nurse Julie from their past projects. So, dig in!

 photo CS2318017-02A-BIG.jpg

1. The Shall-I-Say-Quois - It's So Hard To Be Happy
2. Stoneagers - I Don't Want Nobody
3. The Pigeons - Stick In My Corner, Baby
4. Thee Mighty Caesars - Confusion
5. One In A Million - Fredereek Hernando
6. Fortune & Maltese - Cuz I Want You, Yeah I Need You
7. Sun Dial - Plains of Nazca
8. The Wildebeests - I Need You
9. The Gentleman's Agreements - All Good Things
10. The Pilgrimage - Bad Apple
11. The Spyrals - Down In The Hole
12. The Chesterfield Kings - Elevator Ride
13. Francoise Hardy - La Fille Avec Toi
14. The Black Angels - I Hear Colors (Chromaesthesia)
15. The Tell-Tale Hearts - Come and Gone
16. Plan 9 - Can't Stand This Love, Goodbye
17. Bonny St. Claire - I Surrender
18. Casuals, Incorporated - I Realized
19. The Hi Class Joes - Unchain My Heart
20. The Stairs - Woman Gone And Say Goodbye
21. The Shall-I-Say-Quois - Shall I Say Quoi?

Hope you enjoyed today's show, we'll be back next week with another new hour of garage and beat, from the sixties, thru to today, and with a bit more heaping portion of instro next week. Same time, same Yeah Right Radio station, at 10pm CET, 9pm GMT, 4pm U.S. Eastern Time, and 2pm U.S. Mountain Time. In the meantime, you can hear this show again tomorrow at 4am CET, 3am, GMT, 10pm ET, 8pm MT, and again the following Monday at 6pm CET, 5pm GMT, noon ET, 10am MT. No matter what part of the day you like your garage, mod, psych, or beat, there's a day of the week when Action Time Radio is convenient for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment