Thursday, April 4, 2013

Action Time Radio - Episode 1

A huge thanks to Yeah Right Radio for welcoming me onboard! Hope you enjoyed the show today. For those who may have either missed the show, or who heard it and wanted to look up any of the tracks played today, here you find the rock and rolls for your earholes...

Action Time Radio – Episode 1

1. Lords Of Gravity – Outcast
2. Head & the Hares – I’m Gonna Kill You
3. The Rumors – Hold Me Now
4. The Coral – Leeslunchboxbyblueleadandthevelcrou
5. The Tell-Tale Hearts – It’s Not Me
6. The Thanes – It Can Never Be
7. The Primates – Knock On My Door
8. Pink Floyd – Take Up Thy Stethoscope and Walk
9. Easybeats – I’ll Make You Happy
10. The Cupids – Bazazz Tengoku
11. Q’65 – Cry In the Night
12. The Waistcoats – What’s In It For Me
13. Jacks – Baby
14. The Third Bardo – I’m Five Years Ahead Of My Time
15. The Hunters – Russian Spy And I
16. Graham Day and the Gaolers – Forgotten
17. The Carrie Nations – Find It
18. Bud & Kathy – Hang It Out To Dry
19. Shel Naylor – One Fine Day
20. Tee and Thee Crumpets – It’s Too Late

Back to spin for ya next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment