Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Teenbeat Show Nederbiet Special

Mr. Splendid is going Dutch in this Nederbiet special!

Tracklist :
Beatnicks - Can't Be Sad About It ( CNR )
Beat Buddies - Pins In My Heart ( Philips )
Jay Jays - Come Back If You Dare ( Philips )
Het - She'll Stay ( Fontana )
Eddysons - Turn Of The Year ( Action )
Golden Earrings - In My House ( Polydor )
Shane - Got To Hold On ( Decca )
Motions - Everything That's Mine ( Havoc )
Johnny Kendall & the Heralds - Girl ( RCA )
Q 65 - I Was Young ( Decca )
Heralds - I Wish I Was Strong ( Philips )
Johnny Hatton & the Devotions : I'm Gonna Stay ( Havoc )
Kwyet : No Time For Tears ( Hees & Co )
Fallouts - I'm Sick Of Living ( Funckler )
Rolling Beats - Don't Ask Me Why ( Beat )
Rhythms - Go With Him ( Autogram )
Scarlets - Please Come Home ( Decca )
Double Dutch - Your Out Of Sight* ( Delta )
Sparklings - Your Turn To Cry ( CNR )
4 PK - Down And Out ( TSH )
Peter & the Blizzards - Cold As Ice ( Yep )
Dukes - Try To Understand ( Decca )
Nicols - Lord I've Been Thinking ( CNR )
Haigs - Where To Run ( Funckler )

0 comments:

Post a Comment