Thursday, June 20, 2013

Action Time Radio - Episode 12

ATR Logo photo ATRBlogBanner.jpg

Another Thursday, another new episode of Action Time Radio! This is a bit of a sad time over at the Action Time Radio studios this week, for those who know me away from the show, but yet, the show must go on, and go on it shall. Here's what's spinning for you on the show today:

1. The Paperhead – Do You Ever Think Of Me?
2. The Ugly Beats – Lonely Side Of Town
3. The Zombies – Work N’ Play
4. The Yardbirds – Evil Hearted You
5. The Others – Bein’ Lone / I Said Hey!
6. Gillian Hills – Oublie
7. Thee Headcoats Sect – Why Don’t You Smile Now?
8. Moon Duo – I Been Gone
9. Chapter Four – In My Life
10. The Spyrals – Calling Out Your Name
11. The Way-Outs – Messing Up My Mind
12. Kaleidoscope – Dive Into Yesterday
13. Allah-Las – No Werewolf (Live at WFMU)
14. The Mynah Birds – I’ve Got You In My Soul
15. Temples – Shelter Song
16. The Broken Vinyl Club – One Way Street
17. Psychotic Turnbuckles – Groove To The Eye
18. SAUNA – Glitter Party
19. Bit’ A Sweet – Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind

We'll be back with another new hour of beat/garage/psych/mod next week, same time, over at your trusty Yeah Right Radio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment